1. Wipe his butt
2. Cup my hands in front of his mouth to avoid getting puke on the couch
3. Forgive him when he pees on me
4. Laugh a little when he spits food at me
5. Let you wake me up in the middle of the night to be fed
6. Let him roll around naked on the floor while I'm trying to change his diaper
7. Kick myself after he pees on the floor when I let him roll around naked
8. Grab a boogie that just popped out with my bare hands
9. Stick a thermometer up his butt
10. A good day means he pooped
11. Forgive him when we're playing airplane and drool drips into my mouth (Ewwww)
12. Let you "play" (tug, pull) with the cat
13. (Added 6/23 at 7:30 am) - Not get mad when your butt literally explodes and gets all over me, you, the crib, your toys, and changing table... what a way to start the day!
These are all things that we moms do for our little ones. Not the most glamorous and kind of gross but when its your baby that whole thing goes out the window. These are also some of the things that, belive it or not, makes motherhood awesome. You love that little stinker so much you would do anything for him. Even catch his vomit or pull a hanging boogey out all with your bare hands! So what do you do that's less than glamorous for your little one??