Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good News, Bad News

Good news: my bridesmaids dress fits for my sister-in-law's wedding. I was 9 months pregnant and had gained 85 pounds when we ordered it. I got a size bigger just incase. Bad news: I have to have it taken in an entire size.

Good news: my baby is getting really good at picking up small objects. He's moved up to eating a lot of finger foods now further promoting his dexterity. Bad news: He's now eating things off the floor forcing me to vaccuum more often.

Good news: got more clients at work this week. I'll have the potential to make more money. Bad news: there are only so many hours I can stay at work. Hubby works till 8 and the baby needs to be picked up by 5:30 hence limiting my potential for more money...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, let it all out...