Monday, October 18, 2010

Win Tickets to The Greatest Show on Earth!



The Circus is in Town! Well, not yet, but it will be!

I remember the very first time I went to the circus. My parents told my sisters and me that if we did all of our chores and were good little girls, we would get a surprise. We had no idea we would get to go to the circus!
It was so exciting! The lights! The animals! The adventure of it all, right in our "backyard!"

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Barnum’s FUNundrumSM!

The Greatest Show On Earth® just got Greater!

Ladies and Gentlemen…Children Of All Ages… The Greatest Show On Earth® just got Greater with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Barnum’s FUNundrum!SM. Featuring 130 performers from six continents, almost 100,000 pounds of performing pachyderms, cowboys, pirates, and mermaids, Barnum’s FUNundrum! is a super-sized spectacle so massive you just can’t miss it!

SEE Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Barnum’s FUNundrum!SM at the Quicken Loans Arena OCTOBER 20-25.

SHOWTIMES for Barnum’s FUNundrum!SM include:
Wednesday (10/20) at 7:30 p.m.
Thursday (10/21) at 7:30 p.m.
Friday (10/22) at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday (10/23) at 11:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday (10/24) at 11:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Monday (10/25) at 7:30 p.m.

Ticket prices are $15.00, $20.00, $43.00 (VIP), $68.00 (Front Row) and $85.00 (Circus Celebrity) and are currently available at the Quicken Loans Box Office, online at ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at 800-754-3000

I'm so excited to get to take my little guy to the circus now that he's old enough to appreciate it!
Cleveland-area parents - Win tickets to take your little one! I have 3 pairs of tickets to giveaway good for a show this Wednesday 10/20, Thursday 10/21, and Monday 10/25.


This one is Cleveland only so first come, first serve!


Leave a comment then I'll email you to get your mailing address or we can arrange to have them picked up/dropped off if you're local.

And those who don't want to enter to win but do want to enjoy the circus- use the code FAMFUN to get $5 off your tickets!

2 comments:

mary rojas (pebbles0711@wowway.com) said...

Hi, i am a 35 year old mother of 3. The last time i was at the circus is when i was 5 years old. My kids have never been there. Everytime the circus would colme it was on a week my husband didn't get paid. So i couldn't afford the tickets. I would LOVE to take my kids and share in teh fun with them like my parents did with me 30 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Seeing your blog post (via facebook) made us think about taking the little man to the circus! If nothing else it is awesome that there is a chance to get at least a bit of a discount. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Go ahead, let it all out...