Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beatlejuice

Well, maybe not "beatle" exactly... I went outside to chill with the neighbors. Got a big ol' glass of Riesling to cure my pissy mood. Drank, drank some more. Halfway through the glass I decide I better go in because the mosquitoes are having a Mad Mom smorgasbord. Get in side, take a couple more swigs. The lights are off. The TV hits the glass in just the right light. FREAKING MISQUITO IN MY WINE!!!

So, do I dump the oh so delicious stress buster, or skim the bug out and keep on drinkin? It's sad that this is such a dilemma...

"black fly in your chardonay...."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say try to get it out and keep on drinkin! Dont let that delicious drink go to waste! :)

-Dawn-

shunshifu said...

What are you talking about. Now you have a drinking partner.

Phil

Hampers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Go ahead, let it all out...