There are so many reason! I will have to try to narrow it down! We spend so much time away from home that getting a weekend at home is like a treat!
10. It's FREE - how can you beat that?
9. Baby is saying "mama" now. I can't hear it enough - a whole weekend's worth will be fantastic!
8. Get the grocery shopping done (as opposed to stopping at the store 50 times during the week). AWESOME custom list generator with Cozi - Wooo drag and drop. Can't get easier than that!
7. I can hide this goose egg of a misquito bite that I have on my forehead. (even my neighbor said "that's huge!")
6. Get around to finally doing those cute little baby foot prints and hand prints stamps (8 months later)
5. We can relax in our jammies and have breakfast for dinner!
4. Grandma's will get a break from babysitting - Wonder what they're top 10 reasons they're excited Mad Mom is staying home with her family are... :)
3. My favorite memories as a child were those nights we'd all stay in and get munchies (particularly cheesies) and watch TV together. Maybe baby is too young for a pajama party but we can try! I'm gonna get more Gerber Rice Puffs and a Disney movie or two!
2.Eight months has flown by and I cherish the weekends we get to spend together.
...and the number one reason I can't wait to stay home with my family this weekend...
1. Eight months have gone fast. I remember when I was in 6th grade they would post our class lists at school and we'd go up there every summer to see who was in our class next year. When I got out of the car I told my dad to "go away" and it really hurt his feelings because I didn't "want to be seen with my daddy." I know that some day baby won't want mom around all the time, and won't want me to be giving him kisses and hugs. I have to take it all in while I can. My friend had her baby yesterday. To look at his little picture and think about how far away those days seem even though they were only 8 months ago makes me sad.
Stop. Live life. Love your family.
Now everyone, PLEASE leave me comments!!!!!